- Six Todas.
2. Two Chakradar Todas.
3. Padhant of all Todas.
4. Two Tihai.
5. Show Trital Bol by hand – single, double, chaugun. (Thhay, dugun, chaugun).
6. Do Trital Tatkar single, dugun, chaugun with Tihai.
- Wha it Trital? What is Kathak?
2. Introduction of you, Guru, institution.
3. Definitions: Laya,Vilambit, Madhya, Drut, Matra, Sam, Taali, Khali, Vibhag, Tihai.
Important things to check:
- Maintain a pleasant expression. – 10 points
- Make sure to start and end on Sum. – 50 points
- Coordinate – look at your hands, engage yourself with dance.
(eyes at a right level, correct Mudra, tatkar sequence, clean chakkar with coordinated hand and feet movement.) – 30 points
- Clear footwork with rhythm. Clear pronunciations of Padhant. – 10 points